Solving customer pressures through evaluation & advisory, field engineering, training, and application solutions.
Our Engineering resources are here to work with your team to collaborate and trouble-shoot together on whatever fluid system challenges you are facing.
Swagelok field engineers can help you develop effective responses to your most pressing fluid system-related challenges. Our field engineering team not only has the deep industry experience to detect problems, optimize fluid and sampling systems, and advise on maintenance strategy, but also has the global reach necessary to bring that expertise to you—when and where it's convenient.
We can work with you and your team to help you determine how to:
- Continuously meet tougher regulatory demands related to safety and emissions
- Increase productivity and yields from your fluid systems
- Reduce operating costs throughout your facilities
- Maintain or increase overall profitability
- Replace business and legacy knowledge, skills and expertise from retiring employees
You can contact our local Field Engineer Logan Howell to learn how you can receive the insights you need to improve performance, productivity, reliability, and safety of your fluid systems while also reducing costs and mitigating environmental risks.